Faculty & Staff Resources

Space request

WSU Spokane units have all been allocated space assignments. Please work within your unit use the allocated space as best fits your needs. Whenever a change in office assignments is made please record that activity by completing the necessary Move, Add, Change - MAC Form (aka 1025 form) found on the WSU Spokane facilities website. Our campus guideline through 2013 will be that units meet any new space needs within their current allocation.

If you have an unusual need that cannot be accommodated within current space, please contact the campus facilities office to explore whether other space can be identified for this need.

Space allocation guidelines (PDF)



Jon Schad


WSU Spokane | PO Box 1495, Spokane WA 99210-1495 | 509-358-7500 | Contact Us