The Technical Support Center is here to provide you with a single point of contact for all your technical needs. With a single call or email, you can contact our Support Center for assistance with your computer, enhanced classroom, printer, telephone, or technology related requests.
Whether you need new service; a change in service; or have a question, concern, or a comment concerning service, please don't hesitate to contact us and request professional technical support that will provide you with:
- Fast and reliable service.
- Specialized assistance in solving your telephone, computer and networking problems.
- Assured quality service follow-up.
- A friendly atmosphere.
Services for Students:
The following on-campus technical assistance is available to Riverpoint enrolled students:
- Assistance with connection to the wireless network.
- Help with Operating System updates and patch installation.
- Scanning for and removing viruses.
- Scanning for and removing Ad-ware and Spy-ware.
- Assistance with accounts and passwords.
- Help with installation and troubleshooting of supported software.
- Basic damaged or deleted file recovery.
- Support with configuration and setup of mobile devices for campus networked services.
Hours & Location
Mon - Thurs: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: closed
Location: Academic Ctr, Rm 120
Phone: 358-7748 or 8-7748