Request for official statement

We provide the service of verifying student academic work, at no charge.

For students

  • Students needing to verify their enrollment status (full-time, half-time) for the current or past term should use this self-service link. 
  • You may print an enrollment verification or check loan information when you logon to the National Clearinghouse web site. 
  • You may also call the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-7791. 
  • Note: Students needing specific enrollment verification information, such as verifying specific credit hours, grade point average, etc., should use the official statement request link below.


Official statement request

  • Official Statement Request (PDF)
  • Students needing to verify their enrollment for a future term, or needing to verify specific enrollment information other than full-time, half-time, or less than half-time status (specific number of hours enrolled, grade point average, degree earned, etc.) should use this link. 
  • At your request, we prepare a letter, signed by the Campus Registrar, that can be used to verify various aspects of a student's academic work here at WSU Spokane.  Please print the form from your browser, fill it out, and mail or fax it to us.


For businesses

  • Degree and Enrollment Verification
  • For employers and background check firms, please use this link to verify degrees and enrollment of current and former students. 
  • Washington State University has designated the National Student Clearinghouse as its agent for confirming degrees and attendance to outside companies. 
  • You may also call the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-7791.

Contact us

Lisa Hoveskeland
& Pam Medley,
Campus Registrars
Academic Center 130C
Phone: 509-358-7530
Fax: 509-358-7538



WSU Spokane | PO Box 1495, Spokane WA 99210-1495 | 509-358-7500 | Contact Us