Can you tell me more about Washington State University Spokane?
- WSU Spokane is the urban campus of Washington State University, a public land-grant research university founded in 1890 and located in Pullman, Spokane, the Tri-Cities, and Vancouver.
- The developing WSU Spokane campus, established in 1989, features cutting-edge buildings that house professional studios, labs, and clinics. Our urban setting facilitates both hands-on opportunities and valuable professional connections. About WSU Spokane.
What academic programs does Washington State University Spokane offer?
- WSU Spokane specializes in health sciences and professions, education, and social and policy sciences.
- Please see our academic programs page for a list of available degrees. Please complete an information request form to receive more specific departmental information.
How do I apply for admission to Washington State University Spokane?
- Apply online (specify Spokane as your campus), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or request an application from Student Services (509-358-7978). For more information, see our admissions page.
Who are the Associated Students of Washington State University Spokane?
- ASWSU Spokane is your representative student organization; enrollment automatically makes you a member. Contact ASWSU Spokane at 509-358-7921, email@example.com, or in Academic Center 113, on the Riverpoint Campus.
Where is Washington State University Spokane located?All classes are held at the Riverpoint Campus, located on North Riverpoint Boulevard and immediately adjacent to downtown Spokane. The scenic Spokane River borders the campus and the Centennial Trail connects it to downtown.
Riverpoint Campus map
|Mailing address for all buildings:
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495
|Shipping address for all buildings:
412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99202
What career services does WSU Spokane provide for its students?Career Services at Washington State University Spokane offers students:
- Resources to assist in the clarification of career goals
- Access to information about careers, employers, and job openings
- Assistance with job searches and entry into the working world
What does attendance for Washington State University Spokane cost?
- Follow this link for current tuition and fees and resources for financing your education.
How does WSU Spokane accommodate students with disabilities?
- WSU Spokane takes seriously its responsibility to offer equitable educational and professional opportunities to all qualified persons it can accommodate. Accommodation for students with disabilities is available from Student Affairs at WSU Spokane. We thank you for providing advance notice of any special needs or assistance; we require documentation of disabilities for accommodation.
- For more information, contact Liz West, Assistant Director of Student Affairs, WSU Spokane, 509-358-7534, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What facilities does the Washington State University Spokane campus offer?
- WSU Spokane's library is a comprehensive electronic research facility with access to numerous online services. Computer labs in campus buildings provide the latest software applications for student use and instruction.
- WSU Spokane makes e-mail and the Internet available to all students on and off campus: Yahoo! consistently names WSU one of the most wired universities in the nation.
What forms of financial aid are available to WSU Spokane students?
- Financial aid is available to eligible domestic students enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours. Determine your eligibility by completing and submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- For further information on financial aid, contact Liz West at 509-358-7534 or email@example.com. Some academic programs may also offer competitive assistantships and other types of aid or scholarship. Financing Your Education.
Is housing available through Washington State University Spokane?
- WSU Spokane does not provide campus housing, but Student Affairs has information to assist students in locating housing in the area. Contact Student Affairs at 509-358-7978 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I park on campus?
- Parking permits and information are available through the Parking Services Office, which is located in room 314 on the west side of the South Campus Facilities Building, behind the Bookie. Office hours are 7:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. For a Google Maps interactive map and printable versions of our campus map visit our campus map page.
- The campus uses a color zone system to offer student budget options. Metered spaces, adjacent to each building on campus, are available to the public. We have a Google Map interactive map available for a visual reference.
- For information on various payment options and permits types, visit our website, call 509-368-6999, or e-mail email@example.com.
Is part-time status acceptable at Washington State University Spokane?
- Yes. It is important for international students to know that some programs are only offered part-time. Many programs schedule classes at times convenient for working adults. Contact Student Affairs, at 509-358-7978 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
What is a research university?
- The Carnegie Foundation's latest—and strictest—evaluation places Washington State University in its highest level for research institutions. This means that WSU belongs to a select group of institutions with "very high research activity." This classification applies to all WSU campuses. Our faculty bring cutting-edge knowledge to their discipline and their students by conducting creative scholarship. Students frequently have the opportunity to work with faculty on grant-supported research and publications—key indicators of scholarly achievement.
Safety and security on the Riverpoint Campus.Reach 24-hour security by dialing #40 from any campus phone, calling 509-358-7995, or e-mailing email@example.com.
Safety and securityinformation:
What attractions does Spokane offer to WSU Spokane students?
- Spokane boasts outstanding four-season recreation, a vibrant downtown with a distinctive skywalk system, a diverse cultural scene, and friendly, safe neighborhoods. The city is home to Bloomsday, the world's largest timed road race and Hoopfest, the nation's largest three-on-three basketball tournament. A fine symphony, theaters, dance companies, museums, galleries, and more create an active arts community. Visiting Spokane.
Who attends Washington State University Spokane?
- Students at WSU Spokane range from full-time, traditional students continuing their undergraduate studies, to working adults balancing family responsibilities and community involvement with their studies. History, mission, and facts.
What student life does WSU Spokane provide?
- ASWSU Spokane provides students with free and low-cost opportunities to socialize and to explore the Spokane area, such as ski trips, a formal ball, an all-campus barbecue, NASCAR racing, paid membership in a fitness club, and WSU nights at Spokane Chiefs hockey and Spokane Indians baseball games. Student life.
What transportation is available to get to campus?
- Spokane Transit Authority buses make scheduled stops at the Riverpoint Campus. A short, ten-minute walk on the Centennial Trail connects the campus with downtown Spokane. Parking Services.
How can I visit WSU Spokane?
- Personal tours of the campus are available by contacting the head of the department of your interest or by contacting Student Affairs at 509-358-7978 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visiting.
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495
412 E Spokane Falls Blvd,
Spokane, WA 99202