Tips to avoid tickets
If you have questions about parking on campus, call Parking and Transportation Services at 509-368-6999. Any other source is unreliable!
- Have a properly displayed, valid WSU Riverpoint parking permit.
- Stay away from meters if you hate to watch the clock.
- The objective of a zone system is to provide you with a reliable chance of finding a space in your zone. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis; there are no guarantees. If you cannot find a space in your assigned zone, use the park-down rules to find other areas where your permit allows you to park.
- Pay close attention to signs and park in marked spaces only. All lots have signs at their entrances to let you know what restrictions apply and when enforcement is in effect.
- If your vehicle becomes disabled and you cannot move it right away, call our office or campus security.
When our office is closed, call WSU Riverpoint Security (509-358-7995) for information.
Pay a Ticket Online: https://spo-parking.spokane.wsu.edu