important information for medical students
When medical students get to the Riverpoint Campus, they have lots of details to figure out.
How will I pay for school?
WWAMI students pay tuition to the University of Washington. Students in Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, and Idaho pay the same tuition as residents of Washington State.
Where will I live?
- WSU Spokane students are responsible for finding their own housing. Here's a place to start.
- Housing tips from WSU Spokane students.
Where can I get health insurance and go to the doctor?
- WSU offers student health insurance.
- So does the University of Washington.
- There are options for students who need coverage between their first and second years.
- If you need to see a doctor, you have many choices.