About the Riverpoint Campus Library
- Main Desk Phone: 509-358-7930
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 509-358-7928
- Location: 600 N. Riverpoint Blvd., Academic Center, Room 230
- Mailing Address: PO Box 1495, Spokane, WA 99210-1495
- Ship FedEx, UPS, etc. to: 412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane 99202
- 20,000 circulating book titles
- 2,000 reference titles
- 400+ printed journal titles
- 16 reference area computers, 16 laptops for student check-out (10 4-hour & 6 24-hour), two laptops for faculty classroom use.
- Full-text articles from thousands of periodical titles via the Internet
About the library
The Riverpoint Campus Library supports the academic programs of Washington State University and Eastern Washington University offered in Spokane.
The library maintains a collection of books and periodicals in print, but relies on the main campus libraries in Pullman and Cheney for much printed material.
WSU and EWU students, faculty, and staff may request books from the JFK Library in Cheney and the WSU libraries in Pullman, the Tri-Cities, and Vancouver using WSU's Griffin catalog and EWU's library catalog.
Additionally, they may request books from 26 academic libraries in Washington and Oregon through SUMMIT. After registering with ILLiad, they may request both books and free copies of journal articles through interlibrary loan.
Books and periodical articles requested from WSU and EWU libraries are usually ready to pick up at the Riverpoint Campus Library within three days. Books requested through SUMMIT usually arrive within 5 business days or less.
In recent years, scholarly periodicals have become increasingly available online via the Internet. Collectively, WSU and EWU subscribe to over 7,000 such titles, most of which are available to students, faculty, and staff on Riverpoint Campus Library PCs. Many are also available to computer users elsewhere on campus.
modified 2/22/2012 rmp