Access University of Washington Health Science Library
To login to the UW Health Sciences Library with your UW NetID, go to the UW Health Science Library link (also on the right of this page) and follow the directions below.
1. Click on the Off-Campus Access link at the top right of any Health Science Library page.
2. Enter your UW NetID name and password. Note that you must click on Off-Campus Access even if you have already logged in to MyUW. Note that the Off-Campus Access link now says “Logged In” and the address shown in your browser window includes "offcampus.lib".
Once you are logged in:
* Use the forward and back buttons on your browser to move around.
* Do not use your Home button, your favorites or bookmarks.
* When you go to an external resource (eg ejournal, textbook), a new window will open. Be sure to log out if needed and close that new window when you are finished with the resource. Return to the HealthLinks window to continue your session.
* If you fall out of the offcampus proxy space and no longer see the special url or the “Logged In” message, then click on the Off-Campus Access link to re-enter.
* At the end of your session, be sure to close your browser windows completely so that others cannot use your access.
If you have problems with the UW NetID form or you have forgotten your UW NetID, contact UW Computing at email@example.com or 206 543-5970. To find out your PAC, call the UW Registration Office at 206-543-8580.
Modified 2/16/12 rmp