WELCOME HPA ALUMNI!
Our WSU MHPA alumni have been successful in a wide range of career fields, including hospital management, public health, managed care, group practice management and financial management.
The alumni at WSU MHPA have placed jobs in the following areas:
- Performance Improvement, Oregon Health & Science University
- Project Manager, Rady Children’s Hospital
- Chief Financial Officer, Dayton General Hospital
- Financial Analyst, Community Health Association of Spokane
- Senior Consultant, Kaiser Permanente
- Human Resource Analyst, Providence Health
- Director of Quality Care, Kadlec Medical Center
- Nurse Manager, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Our graduates not only serve as CFOs, health executives and health policy analysts, they have also been admitted to such programs:
- Law School: Saint Louis University
- Health Services Administration PhD: the Universities of Alabama, Birmingham, California Berkeley, and Minnesota
- Pharmacy PhD: the Universities of Michigan and North Carolina
- Public Health PhD: Yale University
- Medical School: University of Washington
Have a job announcement to share with our current students and alumni? Please contact the HPA office at email@example.com or 509-358-7980.
Looking for a new position? Check out our listing of careers!
Want to receive our career announcements and post-graduate opportunities via email? If you are interested in being added to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with MHPA Alumni and Students!
Share your successes!
We are always interested in letting others know about the successes of our alumni! Please let us know if you change careers: email@example.com.
OPTIONS FOR GIVING
Donate online to the HPA Development Fund at the WSU Foundation website.
Or, tax-deductible donations (WSU Account # 17A-2947-3617) may also be
sent by mail to:
Washington State University Foundation
Town Center Building, 3rd Floor
PO Box 641925
Pullman, WA 99164-1925
If you would like assistance with the gift-giving process or are interested in setting up an endowment, payroll deduction, gift of stock, etc., please see Ways to Give for more information.
Your gift makes a difference
Even a small gift to the department of Health Policy & Administration can have a very large impact. You can:
- Invest in students’ futures. Help meet their financial needs as they pursue a graduate education in Health Policy and Administration. Fund a scholarship, graduate fellowship, or travel expenses to an important conference, such as the ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership.
- Create a platform for the exchange of critical information. Sponsor a keynote speaker or an annual lecture series about the trends and directions in the industry, including economic forecasts and outlooks.
- Contribute to world-class research and teaching. Aid us in the retention and recruitment of outstanding faculty.
- Extend the geographic reach of the Program. Help us reach out to alumni and others who would benefit from the knowledge and expertise of HPA’s world-class faculty through the HPA Seminar Series.
If you are interested in contributing to a specific item, please contact Elaine Vincent via phone at 509-335-8352, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can ensure your donation is allocated as such.
Jae Kennedy, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair of the Department of Health Policy and Administration
Washington State University
Chief Executive Officer
Shriners Hospital for Children
Gerard Fischer, MSPH, FACHE
Providence Health & Services
President & CEO
Greater Spokane Incorporated
Operational Excellence Executive
Coeur d’Alene, ID
Nick Leute, MHPA
Performance Improvement Coordinator
Shriner’s Hospital for Children
Clinical Projects Leader
Cancer Care Northwest
Tim Moran, FACHE
Chief Executive Officer
Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Director – Strategy & Business Development
Thomas “Chet” Roshetko
Col, USAF, NS
Russ Shear, MHPA
Director, Quality/Performance Improvement
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Dan Simonson, CRNA, MHPA
Managing Partner & Chief Anesthetist
Spokane Eye Surgery Center
Torney Smith, MS
Spokane Regional Health District
Quality Improvement Manager
Chief Financial Officer
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists