SUMMER WRITING & ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE
Both face-to-face and online writing assistance services are available to WSU Spokane students.
Junior Writing Portfolio
It's possible to submit your writing samples and take the Timed Writing over the summer.
Face-to-face writing assistance
EWU Writing Center at Riverpoint
WSU Spokane students have access to this free service.
- Sign-up online (or call 509.359.2779) to meet with a writing center staff member.
- Create a user ID and password, log in, then be sure to click "the appropriate term (i.e., Summer 2012)-Riverpoint Campus."
- Summer 2012: Monday 1:00-5:00, Thursday 12:00-6:00, Friday 9:00-12:00. (June 25-September 25)
- You'll be able to see available times within the schedule.
Writing Center at EWU Cheney
- WSU Spokane students can also use the Writing Center on the EWU Cheney campus, which has more extensive hours.
- Appointments can be scheduled as above, but choose the Cheney campus.
- Summer 2012: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (June 25-September 25)
Online writing assistance
Graduate & Professional Writing Center (GPWC)
- This WSU Pullman service provides online writing consultations for Spokane graduate and professional students, only.
- Email the GPWC at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.
- For more information, visit the GPWC website.
- This online writing tutorial program is availabe to all registered WSU students.
- Select "Northwest eTutoring Consortium," and then "Washington State University System" from the drop-down menu.
- You will receive help from a trained tutor in no longer than 24 hours.
- This program also provides help in math, statistics, accounting, and biology, with a 48-hour response time.
SUMMER TUITION & FEES
$494/credit plus special course fees if applicable
Undergraduate Student Tuition Fee Chart
|# of Credits
$509/credit plus special course fees if applicable
Graduate Student Tuition Fee Chart
|# of Credits||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Courses Beginning Between||Payment Due|
|May 12 through May 30||Friday, May 30|
|May 31 and June 27||Friday, June 27|
|June 28 through August 1||Friday, July 25|
12 week internships and
|Friday, May 30|
WSU does not mail billing statements for tuition and fees. Students access their account balance through zzusis. It is the student's responsibility to be aware of fee amounts and payment deadlines and to pay accordingly. To make an online payment, go to https://eweb.wsu.edu/UniversityPayments/PaymentPage.aspx ».
A $50 late payment fee is automatically charged to all acounts owing summer tuition for each missed deadline.
To apply for summer financial aid, you must complete a 2013-14 FAFSA. If undergraduates are taking more than six credits or graduate students are taking more than three credits, an Additional Hours Request form must also be completed in order to be considered for full funding.
SUMMER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
2014 Add/Drop Enrollment Change Deadlines
Lisa Hoveskeland and Pam Medley
Academic Center, Suite 130C
|Last Date To:||Pay w/o
to letter grade
|Change letter grade
|Early 6-Week Courses, Block A|
|8-Week Courses, Block B|
|Late 6-Week Courses, Block C|
|12-Week & Arranged Courses|
|2 Week Courses|
|3 Week Courses|
|4 Week Courses|
|5 Week Courses|
|Last Date To:||Pay w/o late fee||Add w/o
to letter grade
|Change letter grade
Summer Session Calendar
Tuition Payment Deadlines
SUMMER SESSION 2014 HELPFUL LINKS
Whether you're new to campus this summer or you're continuing on from Spring, we are here to make sure you have a great experience. Here are links to some helpful information:
Monday-Friday 10:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.,
Tuition and fees, financial aid, payment deadlines, make a payment, etc.
WSU Spokane is a non-residential campus. But check here for great tips on renting in the area.
Resources available, hours of operation (hours vary in the summer)
Permits, campus map, etc. Mon-Thur 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Fri 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Weekends - Closed
Academic Center, Suite 130
Student Affairs Advisor
Academic Center, Suite 145D