We offer our students personal attention. Get answers to more of your advising questions by making an appointment.

For further information about WSU course requirements and the transfer of credit before you apply, contact Becki Meehan (509.358.7630 or rebecca.meehan@wsu.edu).

Learn more by making an appointment.

  • What undergraduate completion programs are available?
  • Do I meet the admission requirements?
  • When should I apply?
  • Where will my transfer courses be applied in my program?
  • How do I apply to WSU Spokane?


Begin these programs at WSU Pullman, a community college, or another accredited institution, and complete your degree at WSU Spokane.

BS in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology »

Centers on the effects of nutrition and exercise on human health. Graduates are eligible for the American College of Sports Medicine Exercise Specialist certification exam. Another year of study prepares students for the Registered Dietitian credential.

BS in Nursing »

Helps those new to nursing build the professional knowledge, skills, and values essential to the practice of nursing.

BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)»

Designed for registered nurses interested in earning the bachelor of science in nursing degree.

BA in Speech and Hearing Sciences »

This pre-professional program lays the foundation for further study in the fields of speech-language pathology and audiology. Students learn about the physiological, neurological, behavioral, and psychological dimensions of development, communications, and communications disorders.


Thank you for your interest in transferring to Washington State University Spokane!

WSU Spokane offers a limited number of upper-division, baccalaureate completion programs, as well as general education courses. Here you’ll enjoy the career and educational advantages of learning alongside graduate students and attaining a Washington State University degree.

Transfer Student Admission Steps

  • We encourage transfer students to meet with an admissions counselor at WSU Spokane for an unofficial transcript evaluation.
  • WSU holds office hours at Spokane Falls Community College and Spokane Community College to provide information about degree programs, prerequisites, and the transferability of courses.

Course Equivalencies

  • Transfer course equivalencies
  • Your source for assistance in planning course transfers. Official assessment is done at the time of admission to WSU. Use in conjunction with the WSU Catalog.
  • This site does not certify applicability of transfer credits toward degree requirements.
  • Contact Becki Meehan to schedule an appointment or with transfer questions (509.358.7630 or rebecca.meehan@wsu.edu).

Maximum transfer of credit hours allowed toward a baccalaureate degree:

  • From a two-year community or junior college: 73 semester/110 quarter hours
  • From CLEP, advanced placement, international baccalaureate, or military credit: 73 semester/110 quarter hours
  • From a four-year institution: 90 semester/135 quarter hours
  • From a combination of all institutions: 90 semester/135 quarter hours

More Information

Transfer information website, WSU Pullman


Becki Meehan
Phone: 509-358-7630
Fax: 509-358-7538
E-mail: enroll@wsu.edu

Academic Center, Suite 130
600 N. Riverpoint Blvd
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495