Researchers & students on the Riverpoint Campus enjoy the best in laboratory facilities.
The Health Sciences Building provides:
- more than 11,000 square feet of cutting-edge, biomedical laboratory space; and
- advanced equipment for genetics testing, fluorescent microscopy, image analysis, cytometry, spectrophotometry, and more.
The Nursing Building houses:
- nursing practice labs,
- clinical simulation labs,
- computer and multimedia laboratories,
- research team space, and
- research laboratories.
The South Campus Facility is home to:
- a one-of-a-kind world renowned sleep and performance research laboratory, and
- facilities for research on use of deadly force, and driving simulators.