Riverpoint Campus emergency procedures
The following pages provide a summary of some of the emergency situations that the Riverpoint Campus might face during business hours, what employees might expect, and how to respond.*
In case of emergency, call 911; then contact Campus Safety at 509-358-7995.
All employees should read these procedures and be familiar with them; we recommend a regular review. Details of any of these incidents should be kept confidential.
- Active shooter
- Biohazards/bloodborne pathogens (BBP)
- Bomb threat, written threat and suspicious object
- Bomb threat question card (PDF)
- Building evacuation procedures
- Campus emergency phone numbers
- Campus notification registration
- Disruptive person/workplace violence
- Emergency assembly locations (EAL) (PDF)
- Flooding and water damage
- Hazardous materials accidents/release
- Mass illness
- Medical emergencies
- Person with a weapon or gun
- Power outage
- Terrorism, weapons of mass destruction
- Weather emergencies and other related natural disasters
- When to dial 911
*The Riverpoint Campus wishes to acknowledge the WSU Libraries, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the National Gallery of Art, and the J. Paul Getty Museum since their emergency plans were the models for these emergency procedures.