Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Report any suspicious person or activity by calling 911 and then call Riverpoint Campus Security at 358-7995.
- Possible suicide bomber indicators –A.L.E.R.T.:
- Alone and nervous
- Loose and/or bulky clothing, may not fit weather conditions
- Exposed wires, possibly through a sleeve
- Rigid mid section: Explosive device or may be carrying a rifle.
- Tightened hands: May hold detonation device.
- If an explosion is seen or heard, follow the guidelines listed under Bomb/Explosion.
- Be aware of the possibility of a second explosion.
- Unusual odors or visible cloud, especially in an enclosed area:
- Call 911
- Evacuate the area immediately.
- If there is any physical reaction, such as tearing, coughing, difficulty breathing or sudden nausea, get outside to fresh air and seek medical help.
Do not attempt to rescue persons who collapse or become unconscious