- Chemical substance report form (CSRF)-hard copy (PDF) - Use this version if you want to hand write in the information.
- Chemical substance report form.xls (CSRF) email copy. Use this version if you want to complete the form on your computer.
- Chemical substance report form (CSRF) example (PDF) - Need assistance in filling out this form? Click here for an example.
- Dangerous waste label - small version. Use this label on a waste container that is the original container of the material. Original containers have all the information needed on them except the date and waste inventory number which the small label provides a place to do that.
- Dangerous waste label - large version. Use this label on a hazardous waste that is not in the original container.
- Universal waste label
- Electronic waste label
- Neon green label ordering protocol
Safety committee meetings:
First Wednesday of the month, SCF 222
Brad Baugh, EH&S Coordinator
South Campus Facility, 210
Spokane, WA 99210-1495