HEALTH SCIENCES BUILDING
The Health Sciences Building (HSB) houses WSU Spokane and Eastern Washington University health sciences education, research, and public service programs.
- CityLab »
- Drug Information Center »
- Department of Pharmacotherapy »
- Speech and Hearing Sciences »
- WWAMI Medical Education Program »
Joint WSU & EWU Programs/Units
About the Building
- Size: 145,616 gross square feet
- Total project cost: $39 million. Construction funded by WSU Agricultural Trust Lands.
- Dedicated: 2002
- Course schedule abbreviation: SHSB