Completed in 2008, the Nursing Building houses the WSU College of Nursing at a convenient location within walking distance of Spokane's health sciences district, The facility includes classrooms, teaching and research laboratories, and faculty and administrative offices. Special features of the building are distance learning classrooms, a nursing practice laboratory, and technology for patient simulation.
About the Building
- Size: 87,516 gross square feet
- Total project cost: $34.6 million
- Building design: Integrus Architecture and LMN Architects
- General contractor/construction management: Graham Construction & Management
- Dedicated: 2009
- Course schedule abbreviation: SNRS