« BUILDINGS HOME

SOUTH CAMPUS FACILITY

South Campus Facility

The South Campus Facility is a brick and heavy timber structure first occupied by Montgomery Ward in 1938. Following a partial renovation in 2005, about half of the space is currently occupied and features multiple-use classrooms, the Sleep and Performance Research Lab, Parking Services, Mailing Services, and other support services.

WSU Programs/Units

Building Statistics

  • Size: 63,700+ gross square feet
  • Total project cost, partial renovation: $5.73M Approx 50 percent of building space renovated for academic use
  • Course schedule abbreviation: SSCF