MENTAL HEALTH AND COUNSELING
Mental health and counseling is available at WSU Spokane from the following resources:
- Student Affairs, Judy Zeiger, Director of Student Affairs at 358-7526 or email@example.com
- Jack Severinghaus, Ph.D. at 358-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychologist and Counselor
- Academic Center Building, room 145C
- Human Resources, Diane Wick, Director of Human Resources at 358-7553 or email@example.com
- Riverpoint Campus Security, Al Pignataro, Security Lieutenant at 358-7993 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities Operations, Jon Schad, Director of Facilities at 358-7991or email@example.com
- Spokane Mental Health
- Need Help? (PDF) If you are feeling overwhelmed by life and need to seek further assistance, please consider this list as a resource.