Career services for students
Our offices in Spokane and Pullman
combine to offer:
- Resources to clarify career goals
- Information about careers, employers, and job openings
- Assistance in searching for jobs and entering the working world
Meet with a career counselor for personal assistance in:
- Crafting a resume
- Defining a career goal
- Identifying career options with your degree
- Mastering interview techniques
- Searching for a job
Career fairs 2012-2013
- Career Fairs Calendar
- Career Expo of the Palouse - Feb. 5, 2013, Pullman
- Partnership in Employment Career Fair - Spokane Convention Center, Feb.27, 2:00-6:00
- WSU Pharmacy Career Day - (TBD. Oct 17-18, 2013)
- JobX: Search for positions that provide employment and experience while you complete your WSU degree; includes work study.
- Career Support Services for Alumni
- Graduate School
- Occupational Information
- Resumes and Cover Letters (PDF)
- Salary Information
- Career Self-Help Books: The Riverpoint Campus Library contains a collection of books that provide information on career planning, resume writing, job searching, and more. Additional books/materials are available in the Spokane Student Affairs Office.
- On-Campus Interviewing (WSU Pullman): Spokane students can register for interviews online, upload resumes and cover letters, and view listed positions. You may be able to interview with employers via videoconferencing.
- SIGI 3: An interactive, computer-based career guidance program.
- University College Courses: One and two credit online courses for career exploration, etc.
Academic Center, 130
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495