Enrollment and registration »

Student life »

Student accounts »

Financial aid »

Health and wellness »

Academic Support and Counseling »

Enrollment and registration

I need to order a transcript; can I do that over the phone?

  • We need to have an original signature from the student requesting the transcript. You can download the transcript request form (PDF). The cost is $5, and checks should be made paybable to WSU. Please include your full name and student ID number with request. You may also fax a completed Transcript Request Form with your credit card information or stop by our office and request a transcript in person. They will be processed within 48 hours. For $10 we will process a rush order.

Where can I find a schedule of classes offered at WSU Spokane?

When does fall semester begin?

  • August 24, 2015, is the first day of classes. All students should register for classes no later than August 23 in order to avoid a late registration fee.

Is it too late to apply for next semester?

  • Allow six to eight weeks for the normal admission process. However, there are some options for late admission that you may explore by calling Student Affairs at 509-358-7630. With the permission of an instructor, students may enroll up until tenth day of the semester.

I've tried to register, but I have a hold. Now what?

  • Undergraduate students must see an academic advisor before registering, and the advisor will remove the hold. If you are still experiencing problems, contact Student Affairs at 509-358-7530.

I am trying to register on zzusis but it won't accept my ID number when I try to log on.

  • You will need to obtain a network ID and set up a personal password in order to utilize zzusis and the registration system.  Create your Network ID. 

I already set up my network ID and password, but I can't remember what they are.

  • If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk, send and e-mail message to spok.it.help@wsu.edu or call 358-7748. 


Student life

I'm new to campus. Is there an orientation?

  • Information coming soon!

What are the office hours and location for Student Affairs?

  • We are located in Academic Center 130 and are open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.

I purchased a Sports Pass. How do I pick it up?

  • Once you have purchased a sports pass, the mag strip on your student ID card is automatically activated, and you can use your student ID card to get into the games.

I need accommodation for a learning disability, or I have a student in my class who needs accommodation.

  • Reasonable accommodations are available for students who have a documented disability. Contact Liz West in Academic Center 130A (509-358-7534 or liz.west@wsu.edu).

Are there any student clubs active on this campus?

How do I schedule a room for a meeting or special event?


Student accounts

How much is tuition and when is it due? 

How do I pay my bill?

  • Students may pay by credit card (MasterCard, Discover or American Express) online through zzusis. You may also pay by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Discover or American Express) by phone (509-358-7978) or at the Student Affairs Office (Academic Center 130) or by mail (Washington State University Spokane, Student Affairs, PO Box 1495, Spokane, WA 99210-1495).


Financial aid

What types of financial aid are available to me?

  • The three main types of aid are grants, work-study, and loans. Grants, such as the Federal Pell Grant or Washington State Need Grant, are free assistance for undergraduate students only and do not need to be repaid. Work-study is an opportunity to be employed on or off-campus to earn money for school. Loans, such as the Federal Stafford Loan or Perkins Loan, are low interest and need to be paid back after you leave school or drop below half-time.

How do I apply for financial aid?

  • You must apply by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year that you wish to be considered for financial aid. We strongly encourage students to file on the Internet at www.fafsa.ed.gov for faster and more accurate results, but paper applications are also available at most high schools and colleges. You can also download the FAFSA form at http://www.fafsaonline.com/print.php, but note that this will add about a month to the processing time.

Do I apply for scholarships by submitting the FAFSA?

  • WSU does not require that a FAFSA be submitted with the Scholarship Application to be considered for institutional scholarships. Scholarship information.

Do I need to be enrolled in school full-time to obtain financial aid?

  • In order to receive a full financial aid package you must be enrolled on a full-time basis (12 credit hours per term for undergraduates, 10 credit hours for graduates). Part time students may also receive aid, but the award amount will be adjusted based on the number of credits for which you enroll.

What is WSU's Federal School Code?

  • WSU's federal school code used in the processing of the FAFSA is 003800.


Health and wellness

I paid the mandatory health fee. Do I have to drive to Pullman to get medical care?

  • Providence Medical Group in Spokane has contracted with WSU Spokane to provide services to WSU Spokane students. Students should identify themselves as WSU Spokane students when making an appointment. Health and Wellness Coverage (pdf) »

Where can I get my prescriptions filled?

  • WSU's Health and Wellness Pharmacy will fill a student's prescription and mail it to their home with no charge for mailing. Certain prescription items are priced at a much lower cost than they may find at a retail pharmacy. Students can have their health care provider fax their prescription (509-335-5745).


Academic Support and Counseling

Where is the Academic Support and Counseling office located?

  • The Academic Support and Counseling office is located in room 145 of the Academic Center.

I need to make an appointment, who should I contact?

  • Contact Kristie Brink to make an appointment. You may stop by the office (SAC 145) or call 509-358-7740.

I need to reschedule or cancel my appointment, what should I do?

  • As soon as you are aware of a conflict for an appointment, please notify our office at 509-358-7740. We will will work with you to find a more convenient time.



Academic Center 130
600 N Riverpoint Blvd
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495

Phone: 509-358-7978
Fax: 509-358-7538