CAREER SERVICES FOR STUDENTS
Our offices in Spokane and Pullman combine to offer:
- Resources to clarify career goals
- Information about careers, employers, and job openings
- Assistance in searching for jobs and entering the working world
Meet with a career counselor for personal assistance in:
- Crafting a resume
- Defining a career goal
- Identifying career options with your degree
- Mastering interview techniques
- Searching for a job
Career Fairs 2015-2016
- Career Fairs Calendar »
- Career Expo of the Palouse - Oct. 6, 2015, 10:00-3:00, Beasley in Pullman
- Health Sciences Career Fair - Oct. 15, 2015, 10:00-2:00, WSU Spokane
- Partnership in Employment Career Fair - Spokane Convention Center, February 2016.
- WSU Pharmacy Career Day - Oct. 16, 2015, WSU Spokane
- Simplicity: Search for positions that provide employment and experience while you complete your WSU degree; includes work study.
- Career Support Services for Alumni »
- Graduate School »
- Occupational Information »
- Resumes and Cover Letters (pdf) »
- Salary Information »
- Career Self-Help Books: The Riverpoint Campus Library contains a collection of books that provide information on career planning, resume writing, job searching, and more. Additional books/materials are available in the Spokane Student Affairs Office.
- On-Campus Interviewing (WSU Pullman): Spokane students can register for interviews online, upload resumes and cover letters, and view listed positions. You may be able to interview with employers via videoconferencing.
- SIGI 3: An interactive, computer-based career guidance program.
- University College Courses: One and two credit online courses for career exploration, etc.
CAREER SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
Thank you for your consideration of WSU Spokane students. WSU Spokane and WSU Pullman jointly offer employer services.
Free to both employers and students, Simplicity enables current students to search for open jobs. Simply enter the specifics of your available position.
List full and part-time employment opportunities. Students and alumni may view listings 24 hours a day, seven days a week online.
At the Spokane Convention Center, February 25, 2015, 2:00-6:00
As a statewide campus, WSU offers employers many opportunities to meet with students.
We collaborate with both WSU Spokane academic departments and employers to provide specialized internships.
Employers interested in recruiting student interns from WSU Spokane should consult our list of academic programs and contact Career Services for additional information.
Academic Center 145
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495