K-12 Outreach Programs
These current efforts on campus provide the foundation for the Center Outreach and Pipeline Programs.
- Campus Experiences: Students can develop a vision of high demand high wage careers in the health sciences by participating in activities such as the Health Science Shadow program, workshops, lectures, and summer research experiences.
- Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) works with young women and students of color in middle and high school programs to inspire their pursuit of STEM education and career pathways.
- Na-ha-shnee Health Science Institute: Native American and other underrepresented students engage in hands-on learning experiences about health science careers during a two-week summer camp.
- Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Biomedical Sciences is a college-preparatory high school program offering courses that engage students in hands-on, inquiry-based explorations in the biomedical sciences to inform and better prepare them for college and career pathways.
- Upward Bound supports under-served high school students in their preparation for college entrance and completion of a college education.
Visits to Campus?
Please contact Ella Kerr, 358-7736, firstname.lastname@example.org