- College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Academy
- WSU Teaching Academy – As a Teaching Academy member, Janet Frost can provide course observations and evaluations for WSU Spokane faculty.
- Complete College America – This nonprofit works with states to significantly increase student retention and on-time graduation rates through five Game Changers: Performance Funding, CoRequisite Remediation, Full-Time is Fifteen, Structured Schedules and Guided Pathways to Success.
- WSU Grand Challenges Research – Seed Grants 2016
- WSU Student Success – Seed Grant Program open to all tenured/tenure track faculty
Professional Development Opportunities
Through programs such as the MESA, PLTW, and Riverpoint Advanced Mathematics Partnership (RAMP) programs, and in collaboration with the regional health science and STEM institutions, the HS-STEM-ER Center provides professional development to K-12 teachers in STEM-related fields and to faculty in colleges and universities.
These efforts are designed to ensure educators at all levels use the most effective instructional approaches so all students develop the knowledge and skills they need for successful completion of health science degrees.