- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Town Hall: Research
October 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The next system-wide COVID town hall will address the following topics:
- Plans for the spring semester
- ProctorU, a service the University is using to supervise testing in a virtual environment
- COVID-19 research occurring in the colleges of Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Research in the Paul G. Allen School of Global Animal Health on using bat biology to predict the next pandemic
- Expansion of the database tracking the world’s coronaviruses
- Efforts to test and contact trace WSU Pullman students and employees
Celestina Barbosa-Leiker, vice chancellor for research at WSU Health Sciences Spokane, will be on the panel.