- This event has passed.
July 25, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Are you thinking about retiring? Human Resource Services (HRS) will host a pre-retirement seminar to assist with retirement planning.
- Retiree Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Enrollment Processes;
- Medicare and Social Security;
- Voluntary Employee’s Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan (VEBA MEP);
- Annual Leave Payment;
- Voluntary Investment Programs;
- Retirement Income, and;
- Retirement Supplementation for WSURP participants.
These seminars are open to all Department of Retirement System (PERS/TRS/LEOFF) and WSU Retirement Plan (WSURP) participants. You do not need to register to attend, but seating is limited and will be on a first come, first seated basis.
The seminar is Thursday, July 25 from 9:30 – 11 a.m., in Nurs 420.
This session will be available outside of Pullman via AMS Videoconferencing Services. To view locations already requested, visit the Videoconference Meeting Calendar. Additional site connections may be requested through 25Live.
For employees attending remotely, the session will reference the following handouts:
- WSURP Participant Checklist
- PERS/TRS Participant Checklist
- Premium Rates for Retiree Medical/Dental Insurance
Pre-retirement seminars are offered monthly. For future dates, please visit the HRS Retirement Information website.