- This event has passed.
December 11, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Are you thinking about retiring? Human Resource Services (HRS) conducts pre-retirement seminars to assist your retirement planning. Topics include:
- Retiree Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Enrollment Processes;
- Medicare and Social Security;
- Voluntary Employee’s Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan (VEBA MEP);
- Annual Leave Payment;
- Voluntary Investment Programs;
- Retirement Income, and;
- Retirement Supplementation for WSURP participants.
These seminars are open to all Department of Retirement System (PERS/TRS/LEOFF) and WSU Retirement Plan (WSURP) participants. You do not need to register to attend, but seating is limited and will be on a first come, first seated basis.
The next seminar is Wednesday, Dec. 11 from 2:30 – 4 p.m., location TBD.
For employees attending via video conference, you will need the following handouts:
- WSURP Participant Checklist
- PERS/TRS Participant Checklist
- Premium Rates for Retiree Medical/Dental Insurance
Pre-retirement seminars are offered monthly. For future dates, please visit the HRS Retirement Information website.