- This event has passed.
SDC’s 2nd T-Shirt Design Contest
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until September 27, 2019
We need YOUR help to design a t-shirt to represent the Student Diversity Center for 2019 – 2021! Submit your original design electronically on Cougsync or hard copy to SAC 105. The deadline for submissions is September 27th, 2019 at 4 p.m.
T-Shirt Contest Rules:
- The design must highlight diversity & inclusion.
- The design must be simple enough to be printed in black or white ink on colorful t-shirts. However, all designs will be considered.
- The design may NOT incorporate the free standing cougar head logo since its intended use is for WSU athletics and alumni organizations.
- The entry may be drawn on a piece of paper or the entry may be any of the following art file formats if submitted electronically on Cougsync: .JPG, .PDF, .AI, .PNG or .PSD (Dimensions: 12″ x 12″). The winner will receive one free shirt with their design on it.
- It is understood that the WSU Spokane Student Diversity Center owns the rights to the t-shirt design after the winner is announced.
- The winner will also receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
- One entry per person.
- The entry should be accompanied by entrant’s name, email address, WSU Student ID number, and phone number.