- This event has passed.
Stress and HealthyU
January 12, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Wellness Collaborative is partnering with HealthyU to hold a guest panel featuring experts from WSU providing information and answering questions related to stress and their research.
This will be a unique event for WSU Spokane because it will be filmed and then broadcast on WSU Health Sciences TV (Comcast channel 16) at a later date.
Live Twitter Q&A preceding the panel discussion will take place from 11:30 – 12:00pm.
Panel discussion will run from 12:10 – 1:00 pm.
- Devon Grant, Ph.D. and Postdoctoral Researcher at the WSU SPRC
- Naomi Chaytor Ph.D., ABPP and Associate Professor, at WSU ESF COM
- Tracy Skaer, Pharm.D. FASCP, FASHP, FABFE and Professor at WSU COP
- April Davis, M.S. and Clinical Assistant Professor for NEP at WSU ESF COM
- Richard Young, Ph.D. Candidate in NEP at WSU ESF COM
We invite students, faculty, and staff from the university district as well as their family and friends to join in on this conversation and learn more about stress.
Please sign up here if you plan to attend. This event is sponsored by the WSU Wellness Collaborative and the EWU Healthy U.