Parking and Transportation Services
Visitor Parking on Campus
Payment for parking is required in all lots 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Use Phone App or Pay Stations for hourly, daily permits
- Daily permits: $4 per day GREEN; $6 per day ORANGE
- $1 per hour (or less per hour for full-day purchases).
- Get Whoosh! smartphone app at Whooshstore.com or Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Most Pay Stations accept Visa, MasterCard and dollar bills.
- The receipt for payment does not need to be displayed. Your license plate number is your permit.
- The ORANGE 1 lot at 600 N. Riverpoint Blvd. is the most convenient for visitors.
- A permit is only good for the color of lot in which it was purchased (Orange or Green)
- VIDEO demonstrating the Pay Stations.
- FLYER demonstrating the Whoosh! app.
- VIDEO demonstrating the Whoosh! Phone App.
- Daily permits also are available in the Parking office, 412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Please read all signs in the parking area.
PRINTABLE HANDOUT: Q&A About Parking on Campus
Pay Station Locations in Parking Lots
- ORANGE 1 — three machines
- ORANGE 2 — one machine
- GREEN 1 — one machine
- GREEN 2 — one machine
- GREEN 4 — one machine
- GREEN 5 — two machines
- GREEN 6 — one machine
Ride the Bus
Spokane Transit Authority (STA) has bus stops located on and near Spokane Falls Boulevard. Bus routes serving campus are #26, #28 and #29.