Parking and Transportation Services
Visitor Parking on Campus
Payment for parking is required in all lots 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Use Phone App or Pay Stations for hourly, daily permits
- Daily permits: $5 per day GREEN; $7 per day ORANGE
- $2 per hour (or less per hour for full-day purchases).
- Download the Flowbird app.
- Most Pay Stations accept Visa, MasterCard and dollar bills.
- The receipt for payment does not need to be displayed. Your license plate number is your permit.
- The ORANGE 1 lot at 600 N. Riverpoint Blvd. is the most convenient for visitors.
- A permit is only good for the color of lot in which it was purchased (Orange or Green)
- VIDEO demonstrating the Pay Stations.
- FLYER demonstrating the Flowbird app.
- VIDEO demonstrating the Flowbird app.
- Daily permits also are available in the Parking office, 412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Please read all signs in the parking area.
PRINTABLE HANDOUT: Q&A About Parking on Campus
Pay Station Locations in Parking Lots
- ORANGE 1 – three machines
- ORANGE 2 – one machine
- GREEN 1 – one machine
- GREEN 2 – one machine
- GREEN 3 – one machine
- GREEN 4 – one machine
- GREEN 4 Front St. – one machine
- GREEN 5 – one machine
- GREEN 6 – one machine
Ride the Bus
Spokane Transit Authority (STA) has bus stops located on and near Spokane Falls Boulevard. Bus routes serving campus are #26, #28 and #29.