The Human Resources office provides information to prospective employees and serves WSU faculty and staff who work in and near Spokane.
Resources for Managers
Spokane Campus Resources
- Office Move, Add, Change (MAC) Form – Use this form to request work station services for new and departing employees.
- Parking at WSU Spokane
- Personal Assistance: Visit or call the Spokane HR office for assistance
Resources Online from HRS in Pullman
- Employee Performance Evaluation form
- Departure Checklist
- Letters to employees — templates for corrective action, non-reappointment, offer of employment, probation, etc.
- Performance and Recognition — Policies, templates and tips for evaluating and recognizing employees
- Corrective and Disciplinary Action — Information and policies for each type of employee
- Employee Classification & Compensation information
- Manager’s Toolkit — all these helpful tools and more for supervisors
- Liability Coverage: BPPM 60.81 explains the policy and processes
- Volunteer Monthly Report form
- Minor Volunteer Consent form