Pounce Cloud File Storage
Pounce is an on-campus cloud storage solution designed by WSU Spokane ITS with the specific needs of all campus users in mind. Pounce allows faculty and staff to store and access documents anytime, anywhere—while keeping the data secure in accordance with WSU security standards.
With high speed processing, users will appreciate the ability to share files with their colleagues more quickly and efficiently. Pounce will synchronize the files across all devices and allow users to retrieve past versions of a file.
- Pounce offers simplified file synchronization—making critical documents available to edit and share from the web.
- All files are stored securely and backed-up in our campus data center.
- 10 GB of free storage is available with the option to purchase additional storage if needed.
- Users can work seamlessly across Apple, Android, and Windows 10 Devices.
- ITS provides technical support and training for Pounce.
For more information about cloud file storage on Pounce, contact the Technical Support Center, located on the third floor of the Academic Center (SAC Room 311). Contact by phone at (509) 358-7748 or by email at email@example.com.
There are no fees associated with using Pounce. Additional storage may be purchased from ITS. Please see our ITS Service Rates page for information on purchasing additional storage.