Translational Medicine Symposium Poster Submission
NOTE: Presenters are in charge of printing their own poster and bringing it to the event.
Guidelines and Information
- Posters may be displayed beginning at 9 a.m.
- Each poster will be allowed a poster board space of 36″ x 48”.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of at least five feet.
- Posters may be fastened to the boards with thumbtacks provided. The boards will be assigned numbers corresponding to the abstract in the conference program. Please locate your abstract number, and fasten your poster to the board assigned that number.
- During the poster session and networking reception, you will be required to stand by your poster.
- All posters must be removed by 6 p.m. Any posters remaining on display after that time will be discarded.
Submission Requirements (due by Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017):
- Poster title
- Poster author information
- Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
- Topic area
- One to five keywords
If you have any questions regarding your presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.