Due to COVID-19, the International Student Life Orientation will launch virtually for the 2020-2021 term. More details will be sent to you when you receive you’re admission package.
Participation in the International Student Life Orientation is mandatory for all new Undergraduate F-1, J-1, and Transfer students. Make plans to attend.
- Contact email Courtney Anderson or 509-358-7511 for information regarding the International Student Orientation
- Remember to bring your current I-20, I-94, visa, and passport.
Review the campus map, directions, parking information, and commute options.
For more information regarding WSU Health Sciences Campus Orientation Schedule, visit https://spokane.wsu.edu/studentaffairs/orientation/
You should upload these documents within seven (7) days of your Orientation check-in.
- I-20/DS-2019 (Previous I-20/DS-2019 if you are a transfer student)
- Biographical passport page (and extension, if applicable)
- F-1/J-1 visa
- Port of entry stamp from most recent entry into the United States
- I-94 document