Thank you for your interest in transferring to Washington State University Spokane!
WSU Spokane offers a limited number of upper-division, baccalaureate completion programs, as well as general education courses. Here you’ll enjoy the career and educational advantages of learning alongside graduate students and attaining a Washington State University degree.
Transfer Student Admission Steps
- We encourage transfer students to meet with an admissions counselor at WSU Spokane for an unofficial transcript evaluation.
- WSU holds office hours at Spokane Falls Community College and Spokane Community College to provide information about degree programs, prerequisites, and the transferability of courses.
- Transfer course equivalencies
- Your source for assistance in planning course transfers. Official assessment is done at the time of admission to WSU. Use in conjunction with the WSU Catalog.
- This site does not certify applicability of transfer credits toward degree requirements.
- Contact Becki Meehan to schedule an appointment or with transfer questions (509.358.7630 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Maximum transfer of credit hours allowed toward a baccalaureate degree:
- From a two-year community or junior college: 73 semester/110 quarter hours
- From CLEP, advanced placement, international baccalaureate, or military credit: 73 semester/110 quarter hours
- From a four-year institution: 90 semester/135 quarter hours
- From a combination of all institutions: 90 semester/135 quarter hours
Transfer information website, WSU Pullman