Transfer Student Admission Steps
- We encourage transfer students to meet with an admissions counselor at WSU Spokane for an unofficial transcript evaluation.
- WSU holds office hours at Spokane Falls Community College and Spokane Community College to provide information about degree programs, prerequisites, and the transferability of courses.
- The WSU Transfer Clearinghouse is a great resource for finding course equivalencies when planning your transfer to WSU.
- Official assessment is done at the time of admission to WSU, however we can help you with your planning process. Contact Spokane Admissions for help with transfer questions or to schedule an appointment with an advisor (509.358.7630 or email@example.com).
Maximum transfer of credit hours allowed toward a baccalaureate degree:
- From a two-year community or junior college: 73 semester/110 quarter hours
- From CLEP, advanced placement, international baccalaureate, or military credit: 73 semester/110 quarter hours
- From a four-year institution: 90 semester/135 quarter hours
- From a combination of all institutions: 90 semester/135 quarter hours
Find additional information about transferring to Washington State University here.