Chancellor’s Excellence Awards
2020 Chancellor’s Excellence Award Recipients
The Chancellor’s Awards are bestowed annually to students, faculty, staff and community partners who advance leadership and engagement at WSU Health Sciences. Recipients of these awards demonstrate exceptional leadership and service to the university and the community and/or support leadership development and engagement of WSU students.
The Chancellor’s Leadership Award honors students for their leadership and academic contributions to the campus, commitment to advancing diversity, and passion for innovation and ingenuity in their chosen field.
- Arianna Delsman, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine
- Randi Pedersen, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Kari Thompson, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
- Samantha Ranjo, College of Nursing
- Alexa Fay, College of Nursing
- Rozita Zandkargar, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Danielle Fitzpatrick, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Community Engagement Award
The Chancellor’s Community Engagement Awards highlight students and community partners for their capacity building, reciprocity and innovation in our surrounding communities. Nominations in this category may focus on service-learning, philanthropy, or project-based work that creates a significant and demonstrable community advancement.
Student Impact Award
- Christopher Bran-Morales, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Yakima
- Taite Winter, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, Speech and Hearing Sciences
Registered Student Organization (RSO) Impact Award
- ISPE – The International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology
- SNPhA- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
Staff Member Impact Award
- Evanlene Melting Tallow, Native American Health Sciences Coordinator
Community Partner Impact Award
- Alderwood Manor
Chancellor’s Legacy Award
The Chancellor’s Legacy Awards recognize graduating students (undergraduate, graduate or professional) whose influence, ideals and activities throughout their college career have had a lasting, positive impact at WSU Health Sciences.
- Frank Nenninger, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ana Vergara, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Campus Compact Awards
Every year, each WA Campus Compact member institution has the opportunity to select two students for the Student Civic Leader Award. The Student Civic Leader Award recognizes outstanding students who are dedicated to making a difference on their campuses and in their communities.
Student Civic Leader Awards | Washington Campus Compact
- Ravneet Waraich, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine
- Brandy Seignemartin, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
STCU is proud to support the WSU Spokane Chancellor’s Excellence Awards