Student Financial Services
What’s available for undergraduates, graduate students, postbacc students, non-degree students?
Who’s eligible for financial aid? How do I maintain eligibility?
How do I apply? What happens next? How much am I going to get? What if my FAFSA doesn’t reflect my situation?
- 2018-2019 FAFSA opens 10/01/2017
- Apply at fafsa.gov
- Priority deadline for returning students is 11/30/2017
- Priority deadline for new students is 1/31/2018
- Students will use their 2016 tax information
- Questions? Please visit: https://financialaid.wsu.edu/events/category/deadlines/
- 8 Steps to Filling Out the FAFSA
- 12 Common FAFSA Mistakes
View your status, payment information, revision request, direct deposit
A free program to help you understand money management, including how to repay loans
Other financial resources available to students