Academic needs are given priority over all other uses of campus space. Priorities, in the event of a scheduling conflict, are as follows:
- Academic use*
- Internal use: campus employee and student events
- University-sponsored events
- External groups
Want to schedule a room?
Use the WSU Scheduling System.
Check the availability of a room first?
Use the Room Availability Webviewer (R2 webviewer).
Other room scheduling information:
- Facilities Fee Schedule
- Facilities Use Policy
- Campus Rooms List, detailed with photos
- Campus Rooms List, Excel spreadsheet
- Nursing Clinical Scheduling Form
- Reasonable Accommodation Classroom Form
- Videoconference Meeting Request Form
- Videoconference Calendar
*NOTE: Per our institution policy, events requesting classroom space will not be scheduled until the 10th day of the respective academic term. If an event falls within the first 10 days, it will be scheduled the night before at 5 p.m. This policy is a reflection of the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) that stipulates classes must have priority in academic spaces. Any questions regarding this policy can be referred to the Academic Scheduler.