Services and Activities & Fees
Services and Activities fees are one component of the total tuition and fees that students pay. S&A fees can only be used to support non-academic activities, events, facilities/equipment, and programming.
The Chancellor shall appoint the Spokane Campus S&A Fees Committee as follows:
- Three undergraduate students with one-year terms (recommended by ASWSUHS). Students should be representative of the variety of academic programs on campus.
- One Yakima based student with a one-year term (recommended by ASWSUHS).
- Three graduate/professional students with one-year terms (recommended by ASWSUHS).
- One faculty member with a two-year term (solicited from faculty ranks).
- Vice Chancellor of Finance and Operations, or designee; and Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs, or designee.
The Chair is elected by the Committee from the student members.
Each member shall have one vote.