Support Native American Health Sciences
WSU Native American Health Sciences Excellence Fund
This fund allows the Office of Native American Health Sciences to meet its most urgent needs in the areas of teaching, scholarship, student support, research and community driven initiatives.
Support for the Native American Health Sciences Excellence fund will provide transformational opportunities for Native American students and will aid in student academic success while providing a culturally holistic centered space for our communities to engage.
Current funding priorities are:
- Scholarship support for Native American students
- Emergency funding for Native American students
- Healing equipment such as stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs and scrubs
- Scholarly, research, and professional development
- Native American Student Success Center
Questions? Contact Brooke Ledeboer, associate vice president of development, at 509-324-7202 or email@example.com.