Campus Digital Signage
The WSU Spokane digital signage system is a no-cost service for WSU programs and Registered Student Organizations (RSOs). Entrance to the system requires the individual to be connected to a WSU Spokane network either on campus or via VPN.
Signage will be placed in rotation within two business days with an approved file.
Sign Specifications & Templates
If you are designing from scratch, use the following guidelines or download the template below.
- Size: 1050 pixels wide x 700 pixels high
- Saved as a JPEG file under 2MB
The electronic system will automatically reject slides that do not fit these specifications.
See examples of effective and not-so-effective design.
Policies and Standards
- The Communications Office reserves the right to edit or reject submissions due to clarity, content, copyright infringement, and aesthetics.
- One slide per event.
- All submissions must clearly identify the submitting organization.
- WSU departments should include their official university logo; affiliation with Washington State University should be clear.
- University departments should refer to the WSU brand website and follow the required university identity and style guide standards.
- Signs must be resubmitted if they need to be reposted.
Signs may be rejected if the content is deemed inappropriate, including, but not limited to:
- Alcohol consumption outside of university-sanctioned events
- Pornographic material
- Drug use
Questions about digital signage can be directed to email@example.com.