Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Current Students

Access Services uses a system called MyAccess for requesting and renewing accommodations. This system allows students to request and implement their accommodations online. Note: Not all accommodations can be managed this way, and you may need to visit our office if you have accommodations that require the collaboration of your instructors or other members of our staff.

To renew your accommodations each semester, you simply need to request accommodations for your classes using MyAccess. For information on how to do this, please review our tutorials, or schedule an orientation meeting with your advisor.

MyAccess Login | MyAccess Tutorials

If you need assistance outside our posted tutorials, please email to sign up for a training session.

If you wish to change your accommodations, it is recommended that you make an appointment during the first two weeks of the semester.

NOTE: If you are an incoming WSU student, or if you have never received accommodations from the Access Center before, please take a look at our new students page.