Division of Student Affairs
Inspiring student growth through education beyond the classrooms
In collaboration with campus and community partners, Student Affairs promotes a transformative student experience. We are student-centered advocates, who facilitate students’ growth into thoughtful, engaged, global citizens by delivering exceptional academic, professional, and personal support and resources.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with our colleagues toward the common goal of providing resources and support to foster student growth and education.
- Inclusion: Celebrate differences and recognize the intrinsic value of every individual.
- Innovation: Maintain current and creative approaches to the development and implementation of our services.
- Empowerment: Provides resources and support for individuals to take ownership of their areas of responsibility and to be accountable for their actions.
- Communication: Facilitate and engage in the interchange of thoughts, opinions, ideas and information.
- Compassion: Interact with students and colleagues in a holistic manner to create a culture of empathy, kindness, understanding and integrity.
Student Affairs Units
- Cougs in the Community
- Financial Aid
- Student Diversity Center
- Student Success Center
- Student Involvement
- Staff Directory