Registrar – Enrollment Services
from the Registrar’s Office in Pullman
Applying for graduation and registering for commencement are two separate processes.
Unofficial transcripts are available for students who attended WSU after 1995 if they also received a WSU Network ID (NID). Some students from 1992-1995 also received a NID.
- Current and former students can access it at myWSU > Student Homepage > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcript.
Print form to order an unofficial transcript from the Spokane Registrar’s Office.
Grades, Degrees and Diplomas posting schedule
- Grades posted to myWSU and transcript: August 1, 2023
- Degrees posted to transcript by: September 1, 2023
- Diplomas mailed: August/September 2023
- Grades posted to myWSU and transcript: December 19, 2023
- Degree posted to transcript by: February 2, 2024
- Diplomas mailed: January/February 2024
- Grades posted to myWSU and transcript: May 7, 2024
- Degree posted to transcript by: June 15, 2024
- Diplomas mailed: May/June 2024
- Grades posted to myWSU and transcript: July 30, 2024
- Degree posted to transcript by: August 30, 2024
- Diplomas mailed: August/September 2024