Registrar – Enrollment Services
from the Registrar’s Office in Pullman
to order an official transcript from the Spokane Registrar’s Office (can hold for grades, degrees).
Applying for graduation and registering for commencement are two separate processes.
Unofficial transcripts are available for students who attended WSU after 1995 if they also received a WSU Network ID (NID). Some students from 1992-1995 also received a NID.
- Current and former students can access it at myWSU > Student Homepage > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcript.
Print form to order an unofficial transcript from the Spokane Registrar’s Office.
Grades, Degrees and Diplomas posting schedule
- Grades posted to myWSU and transcript: August 5,2020
- Degree posted to transcript by: August 6, 2020
- Diplomas mailed: August/September 2020
- Grades posted to myWSU and transcript: December 23, 2020
- Degree posted to transcript by: December 28, 2020
- Diplomas mailed: January/February 2021
- Grades posted to myWSU and transcript: May 11, 2021
- Degree posted to transcript by: May 12, 2021
- Diplomas mailed: June/July 2021