- The FAFSA opens on October 1st
- Priority deadline for continuing students is November 30
- Priority deadline for new students is January 31
- More Information
Tuition Due Dates
- Tuition and fees are due first day of class.
- The charges will be online one week before start of classes. WSU does not bill for tuition and fees.
- Any financial aid will appear online the Thursday night before classes begin.
Late fees for all students except Medicine
- Late fee information is available online here for all students EXCEPT those in the College of Medicine because their academic calendar is different. That information is below.
Late fees for ESF College of Medicine
|3% late fee||Sept. 6|
|5% late fee||Sept. 20|
|7% late fee||Oct. 5|
|3% late fee||Dec. 12|
|5% late fee||Dec. 28|
|7% late fee||Jan. 11|
|3% late fee||April 3|
|5% late fee||April 18|
|7% late fee||May 3|