WSUHS U-FIT Center
- The Fitness Center is open to WSU and EWU students currently enrolled on the Spokane Campus. Use your Cougar Card or Eagle Card to enter the facility.
- Students who are fully vaccinated are welcome to utilize the facility without wearing a mask. We ask that students who are not vaccinated wear a mask in the Fitness Center. Please reference
WSU Health Sciences Spokane COVID-19 response for more information.
- At this time, we are asking students to maintain appropriate social distancing per our state and local guidelines.
- It is recommended students bring their own water bottles and sweat towels when utilizing the Fitness Center. Water fountains and towels will not be provided.
- Disinfectant wipes are provided by the Fitness Center. Please wipe all equipment before and after use.
The WSU/EWU UFIT Student Fitness Center is the premiere place for students to move and exercise! The new facility is fully renovated with brand new equipment and services.
Students can utilize our multiple bathroom and shower areas to clean up before or after an intense work out session. We have a Men’s bathroom with a shower, a Women’s bathroom with a shower, and two Gender-Neutral bathrooms one of which includes a shower. All bathrooms are handicap accessible with proper support and room for ease of movement.
Students can secure their belongs while using the Fitness Center using our new electronically-locked lockers free of charge! No need to bring your own pad lock!
We look forward to having you utilize the UFIT Student Fitness Center! For questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us through email at Spok.Fitness.Center@WSU.edu!
The Fitness Center equipment includes:
- 2 Complete Dumbbell Sets (5-100 lbs)
- 1 Smith Machine
- Squat Rack
- 1 Weighted Sled
- 1 Exercise Box
- Yoga Blocks
- 5 Weighted Slam Balls
- Several Medicine Balls
- TRX Bands (COMING SOON!)
- 2 Rowing Machines
- 2 Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Exercise Bikes
- 4 Treadmills
Our facilities include several areas for various forms of exercise including:
- Turf Area
- Free Weight Area
- Cable Machine Section
- Aerobic Exercise Section
- Group Fitness Area