Health Sciences Preview
This program is designed for future students interested in the health sciences, and gives an overview of the many opportunities available to you on this campus. If you are a high school or transfer student interested in pursuing a career in Medical Sciences, Nursing, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology, Pharmacy, Speech and Hearing Sciences, and beyond, this event is for you. Learn more here.
Individual Campus Visits
Sign up for personal campus tour and sit down one on one with an academic advisor to learn more about what it takes to apply to your chosen academic program.
- Tours available on Fridays at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Let us know when you’re coming by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If Fridays don’t work for you, please call 509-358-7630 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Do you have a group of students interested in learning more about what WSU Spokane has to offer? Please email us at email@example.com with your request for a group visit and we’ll help plan out your day.
Please make note of the following when making your request:
- Visits may last a maximum of 2 hours.
- Please schedule your visit dates at least four weeks in advance.
- Provide three potential visit dates.
Can’t make it to campus?
Learn more about why WSU Spokane could be the right campus for you…