Registrar – Enrollment Services
- Cancel enrollment
- Add-Drop form for Enrollment changes – for registration after deadlines
- Registration form – for initial registration
- Petition for Refund
- Certification for post-baccalaureate – second bachelor’s degree
- Application for Reinstatement
- Change of undergraduate major
- Change of campus form
- Intercampus enrollment request
Graduate School Forms
Petitions for academic calendar deadline exceptions
Professional Liability Insurance
- The process to procure insurance coverage is through the TouchNet Marketplace Store, and can be accessed on the Compliance and Risk Management website: Insurance & Liability | Compliance and Risk Management | Washington State University (wsu.edu).
The cost of insurance coverage will remain the same at $15 for the Student Medical Malpractice & General Liability (Allied Health). If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Records for verification of enrollment
- Self service for students to verify current and past term enrollment status
- Official Statement to verify future term enrollment or specifics, such as hours enrolled, grade point average, degree earned, etc. At your request, we prepare a letter signed by the Campus Registrar that can be used to verify various aspects of a student’s academic work at WSU. Please print form from your browser, fill it out, and mail to us, or bring to the Student Affairs Office, Academic Center, Room 130.
- Degree and Enrollment verification for businesses
Tuition wavier registration form
Employee Tuition Waiver Application Dates
Fall: August 1st through 10th day of classes
Spring: December 15th through 10th day of classes
You will receive the error message “The form you are attempting to access is no longer active,” when the from is not active. The form is only active during the dates listed above.