Student Success Center
Writing Support at WSU Spokane is available to all registered WSU Spokane students, undergraduate or graduate, enrolled in any major. Our goal is to help you become a more effective, confident, and self-sufficient writer. Schedule an appointment or drop by to discuss any aspect of any writing project at any stage of the writing process.
Writing Support Services
Writing Support at WSU Spokane provides:
- Advice and strategies for planning, organizing, drafting, revising, and editing any writing project.
- Assistance with grad school and job applications, writing samples, cover letters, statements of purpose, and other professional documents.
- Opportunity to learn and grow as a writer through one-on-one sessions focused on any aspect of your writing.
- Distance consultations through the Google Docs collaboration platform.
Writing Support at WSU Spokane is also available to assist faculty with writing components in their courses through consultations on assignment and rubric design, in-class workshops, and other collaboration opportunities. A partial list of existing workshops is below:
Workshops and Seminars:
- Undergraduate Academic Writing Overview
- Introduction to Graduate Writing
- Crafting the Literature Review
- Working with Sources / Citation Review
- Argumentative Writing (NURS 427 Policy Letters)
- Professional Documents: Cover Letters, CVs, and Resumes
Please note that this list is always expanding and changing. To discuss developing a workshop to meet your course needs or to schedule a classroom visit, please contact Jack Downs (email@example.com)
Additional Writing Support
Graduate & Professional Writing Center (at WSU Pullman)