Childcare Subsidy Program
Small subsidies will be disbursed on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible students.
- Complete the Childcare Subsidy Application and Childcare Daycare Provider Form EACH FALL and SPRING the subsidy is desired.
- Email the application, daycare provider form and receipts/invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the deadline.
- ALL MATERIALS ARE DUE October 1st (FALL) and February 11th (Spring). LATE OR INCOMPLETE applications WILL NOT be considered.
Childcare Subsidy Requirements
- Student must be the parent and/or legal guardian of the child(ren).
- Child(ren) must live with the parent requesting the childcare subsidy.
- The student must be enrolled in a minimum of 7 credits at WSU Spokane/Yakima. If the student’s enrollment drops below 7 credits, the student loses eligibility.
- Student must be using a WA State licensed childcare.
- The application, daycare provider form and receipts/invoices should be mailed to the Student Success Center (email@example.com) by October 1st (Fall) and February 1st (Spring). Checks will be sent in November and March.
Finding Childcare Guide and Checklist
Get help from the Washington Department of Children, Youth and Families to find childcare in Spokane.
IRS Tax Credits
Learn about the IRS childcare and dependent care tax credit.